Episode 19 Overview -
In this episode, Dr. Jeck has a conversation with Suzanne Sloane, Chairman of the Fauquier County School Board. The two discuss the school division's recent accomplishments, the challenges ahead, and much more!
- What is a saying you say a lot?
- What are the unique challenges associated with five individuals managing one person (the job as a School Board member)?
- What are the typical issues you deal with as a School Board member?
- What is the rewarding part of being on the School Board?
- In terms of the next school year/ next biennium budget, what are the challenges for the next year or two?
- How do you manage the tough questions or negative feedback?
Episode Sponsors -
Thank you to our sponsors for their support of this program, FCPS, and education in general: